wedding & Session faq’s

6G7A3054.jpg

How will I RECEIVE my photos?

All photos are returned via an online gallery from which you can download your images (AND THEN BACK UP) and even choose which you’d like to print! *** A print release will also be sent with this gallery.

What’s your turnaround time?

This is very dependant upon how busy I am! Usually for weddings you can expect your gallery to be delivered somewhere around the 6-8 week mark. Other sessions tend to be around 3-4 weeks but again, this all depends on how busy I am!


how many images do you include?

Honestly every session and wedding is different! With that being said, I promise I will give you more than enough images that fully capture your memories we made together.

HOW DO PAYMENTS WORK?

All sessions and weddings require a 40% nonrefundable deposit to secure your date on my calendar, and then the remaining 60% is due 3 months before weddings or 2 months in advance for all other shoots. I’m all about working with you to make this more affordable, so I absolutely offer payment plans better work with your schedule. If you’re interested in setting this up, just let me know!

Jackelyn+Brian Sucher Wedding 118.jpg

what happens if you can’t make it to the wedding?

Knock on wood I have yet to have this happen, but god forbid something out of my control happens (death, illness, injury, or other act of god), I would do my best to help you find a replacement photographer similar to my style to take my place -though legally I’m not held to do so. In all cases your money will be refunded.

how do travel expenses work?

Travel fees apply for most session locations outside of ID. (*Some exceptions apply). If travel fee’s do apply, then I usually just have you pay for my fight, transportation, and a place to stay. I do insist on booking my own flights & transportation. I always make sure to get your “okay” on the logistics & pricing before booking anything to ensure there’s no surprise costs!

You can generally estimate costs by checking how much hotels or airbnbs typically cost in the area I’ll be staying and how much roundtrip flights are from Boise. Rental cars are typically around $50 per day or less when booked in advance.

_D6A2487.jpg

what should we wear?

Pick out a couple tops, pants, skirts, dresses and accessories that make you feel most like yourself and fro there we can put together a few outfits that will work best for your personality and the location ahead of time! The goal is for you to feel the most comfortable that you can so that your real personality will shine through.

As a general rule of thumb, here’s a few things to stay away from:

  • Bright colors - Red orange yellows and pinks (they’ll reflect on your skin tone)

  • Too many patterns (one person with one pattern), and NO logos.

  • Wear shoes that are super comfy as usually we’ll be running around or hiking a little bit. (No heels!!)

why is PHOTOGRAPHY so expensive?

Have you taken into consideration that many hours up hours and late nights and early morning are put into every wedding and session Before and After they have taken place? Sure, I spend a lot of time shooting, culling, editing, uploading your photos. I also spend a lot of time scouting out the perfect locations, checking the weather and light, travelling corresponding back and forth with nt only you but also your wedding planner. My cost doesn’t just encompass the work I do on the day of your wedding or shoot, but all the time and effort I put into to make sure each session and wedding is absolutely perfect for you. If you’d like to look into this more there’s a couple great articles here that I strongly encourage you to check out!